XSJohn Memorial Patch--Orders only, Please

Hi Barb, I just heard about the patch today and would like to order 2 if it's not too late. I have a paypal account. Just let me know how much and who to send it to. Include postage fees.

nokitov

Hi Nok,

Go to page 2 of this thread and you will find the Paypal account gggGary has offered for our use for this project. I just had Bonnie make some more, and they will be finished up this weekend (11/27--28), so send Gary $5.00 per patch, and he will send me the mailing address. I'll send them off, and we are all set.

If anyone else wants patches, this may be the last batch we make up, so let us know--PM me or use Gary's Paypal and we'll take care of it.

Thanks for asking.

Barb, got my patches in todays mail. Thanks very much for the extra trouble you had to go to.
Hope you & yours had a great christmas & all have a fantastic 2011, :cheers:

My pleasure, Twins.

This is as good a place as any to mention---I was cleaning my desk in my computer room the other day and came across a hand-written note from John regarding the needles he sent me to try.

It sort of made me.....well, want to use lots of .......y'know.......and maybe make a remark or two about liberals.......I miss John.

Beer_poured.gif

:bike: John :bike:

Here I sit, with a heavy heart. Today I read about John, I am floored. I only hope his family is coping as well as possible, should have been on alot sooner. I ordered two patch's, hope there available.
I was talking about him yesterday to a friend about close calls while riding, and his tellind of the time a whole herd of dear ran out in front of him, and he stated that "I closed my eye's and prayed' for the best".
I had been on the site a couple of time's,allways looked to see if he was here, and wondered why he wasn't on, now I know why.
The ironhead I got took me away for a while, but came back just because...
I do not have any word's,and if I did, it would only be futile, at best. Miss You, John, I'll never forget.

BTW, thank You to ALL who helped out, with the patch, and his family...

Cool, Twins....I need to take a pic of my jacket with the patch on it.....

On another note, we still have a few guys who ordered patches and apparently haven't gotten them yet. I need to know **anyone** who has ordered, but who hasn't gotten their patch yet. Just a quick post so I can see if we have a real problem, or a couple of isolated issues, OK?

Thanks, Guys.....I appreciate it......and I'm sure John would, too........:thumbsup:

I would like to get three of these, but my paypal account is hosed. Where can I send a money order?

sorry to be the complicated one in the bunch

HI Alfredo,

PM gggGary, and he will let you know how to send him some money. I should mention that gggGary has basically fronted the money to get this done, and we all owe him a big "THANKS"!! :thumbsup:

And Alfredo, if you PM me your mailing address, I will get some patches on their way to you.

Back