ya'll hear from BigJimmyW13

Actual Jimmie sighting, documented.

fire%20jimmy%20003.JPG

Jimmy,
Do you wear your "fives" while riding? Glad to see someone else wearing them. I love mine! My wife hates seeing me in them which makes me want to wear them even more!

Jimmy,
Do you wear your "fives" while riding? Glad to see someone else wearing them. I love mine! My wife hates seeing me in them which makes me want to wear them even more!

I can vouch for this much, those muther fawkin shoes STINK! Thought Jimmy might have had some kinda foot rot, so we made him take his shoes outside and everything was ok after that :laugh:

LMAO! I throw mine in the wash with my jeans every now and then. You have to clean them. I can't imagine what mine would smell like if I never washed them!:yikes:

A) I do ride in them. I have 4 pairs.

B) I do wash them, but sometimes whenever you spend 15+hours in 100 degree heat driving in them..... They're bound to stink.... And I apologized Ty.

Posted via Mobile

We are experiencing technical difficulties please stand by..............
Jimmy has found a "higher calling' pics to follow. How those arms feeling buddy?

Finally! The long awaited what's Big Jimmy up to now?

BigJimmy%20%281%29.jpg

BigJimmy%20%282%29.jpg

First time for Jimmy a weekly event for us. Those 5 toe shoes were a real hindrance, BUT Ole BJ is nothing if not persistent. This climb would be a good feat for a beginner wearing rock climbing shoes. Rock climbing at Devils Lake State Park near Baraboo WI

Back