You have to relax sometime

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I am retired and just do what work I want and pass the other work over to friends shops BUT when you got kids and I got 5 of them you don't say NO to anything. So now for the last 3 days I been tearing a old deck down and rebuilding it to one of those trex decks . Being OLD and not in the best of health I just did what I had to do and build away HAHA . Its very cool how these things go together and got two more days and done but TODAY I sat my ass on the beach to relax and just chill. I live 15 min from the ocean and a very nice beach so my butt is there 3 times a week in the summer and its just a nice place to RELAX.
Have a great DAY I did.

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 153
  • beach1.jpg
    beach1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 151
There you go.
I feed varmits, critters, and birds at dawn and late afternoon.
Then set there and enjoy their company.
Found that if I stay absolutely still long enuff, I almost don't sweat...

Ah, keep breathing Richard and you'll get there! lol!
An older gal friend of me wife told her that retirement is a lot of marriage. Yep. I think in our case it's not too much of an issue as I first set eyes on my honey when I was in 4th grade elementary school and we started dating in Junior High.....we spent a lot of time together as kids and this is just an extension of that time without the parental overseers.

On the homestead she has primary say on the interior aesthetics and the outside flowers, garden and house presentation......I'm the laborer. She feeds all the pets and farm critters and I kill all the varmints. I don't tell her how to run the house and she doesn't tell me how to build and maintain the house. I cut the firewood and she keeps the fire burning.......the division of responsibility, though sometimes the edges of that get kinda blurred like the bike barn, "that's none of your business" from me or how she's laying out the garden, "that's none of your business" from her.....all said with a chuckle.

Time, it's what you'll have a lot of and it sure is nice to be able to lay the tools down and get back to it tomorrow.
Daddy G, we sure miss the jersey shore but don't miss the jersey bullshit....lol.

Jersey Shore has not changed you just got to find a good place to sit your ass on the beach without a fight breaking out over what tanning shit they are using LOL. I always lived near or on the beach as a adult and my kids all grew up as beach bums and all live with in a hour of a beach. Me I grew up in a row home in South Philly and learned how to fix motorcycles from the one percent guys who had bikes and lived on the block. Back then a hammer and screw driver was it HAHA..... Now I have $6000 computer programs for bike computers and a lap top. Who would have guessed!
Deck done did it in 5 days and my daughter in law approved so we are good. Tomorrow my ass is back on the beach HAHA

Back