Your Opinion.. Elswick or Ardcore

livetoofast

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Well I have my xs nearly all tore down and am still trying to decide what hardtail to go with. no im going to be stuck waiting for the thing to arrive all because i cannot decide.. Which hardtail do you guys like. Better lines in your opinion, your style/look, quality. My initial choice was elswick with a 4 inch stretch no drop..... but recently leaning towards the ardtail.. im 6 foot so i dont think their drop seat will make me reach for the bars right? which one, Elswick or Ardcore ???? thanks for the input ... keep it on two wheels!

I have a customer that has had an Elswick tail on order for more than a year, no communication, no refund, etc... I ended up building the tail for him. I've seen their work, and it's top notch. Customer service is apparently lacking. Do a search on ChopCult for a few more folks having similar issues.

So I'd go with the Ardcore - plus I like that tail more personally

Check with Voodoo Vintage. Awesome work, great customer service. I think he has a hardtail kit. I have a build going on one of his complete frames. Good product

Last edited:
You can't go wrong with Ardcore. It has great lines and is top notch. I love mine.

Posted via Mobile

Back