Monstercraftsman order?????

jimmy5090

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is having problems with Monstercraftsman orders? Last week on Tuesday the 14th I placed a order of almost $500 dollars with expedited shipping
($40). Still havent received a shipping confirmation # and they have not replied to my email on their website? I have heard alot of good things about these guys and I am not trying to rip them just wondering where the hell all my parts are.

Well of course as soon as I post this I received an email from the guys at MonsterC letting me know of a couple of parts on back order. Super stoked to get my parts and glad the guys at MonsterCraftsman support the XS community.

Hahaha they probably saw this thread and were like "oh shit"

I tell ya man, the forums do a great job keeping businesses in check.

Glad you got the update from Monster. They are about as honest as they come and pretty easy to get on the phone. Jon puts his number up on these sites and can be reached round the clock. Good guys at Monster!

It doesnt help that I am a very impatient person when it comes to ordering stuff off the web. I check the shipping info every few hours. I have heard good things about the Monster guys! So the communication is back on track and in the email they included there phone number if I had any other questions.

Last edited:
it took a week to respond to me, but all i bought was that tach plug thing for 20$. like a month ago. fit is really tight, btw. soft hammer time!

No, no. You boys are doing it all wrong. If you really need something from shops, you just take a ride or drive up there and bring a 6 pack. I guarantee good service, beer is universal. :D

~ Derek

Back