Brart style pictures needed

Just removing the factory air boxes made a huge difference imo. I plan to remove the chrome mufflers and replace them with larger cherry bombs like the an-bu build.
20120908102649485.jpg

Here is the beginning of my build. Im still using the factory seat rail location. I plan to relocate the battery under the frame and push the rear of the seat rails down a bit to lower the seat.

20121020170154342.jpg

Nice man, I like thouse handel bars too. :thumbsup:

I just finished welding on my brat kit from Monster Craftsman. It took quite a bit more effort than the video boasts, but it does look really nice. The bike is currently at the strip joint down the street getting blast, will post pics as the build progresses.

I just finished welding on my brat kit from Monster Craftsman. It took quite a bit more effort than the video boasts, but it does look really nice. The bike is currently at the strip joint down the street getting blast, will post pics as the build progresses.

I like to get blasted at the local strip joint too! I particularly enjoy th pole dancers the most.... :D :thumbsup: :laugh:

Yea more details of your efforts please and picutes when you are done getting blasted :wink2:

The Kit is jig welded so it should slip right on... then again there might be a slight differance in the frames that can through you off or your bike may have been dumped at some point and this could be a real headache. Either way share more please to give your post a bit more meat.
Either way I got my kit unwelded so I can play around with it and do some fitting.

John told me they have had a few issues like what I've encountered, but really if you are patient you can work with it. Not a complaint, it turned out looking cool, just wanted to let anyone considering this product know that it may take a little work and not to be discouraged if its not as simple as the video shows.

John told me they have had a few issues like what I've encountered, but really if you are patient you can work with it. Not a complaint, it turned out looking cool, just wanted to let anyone considering this product know that it may take a little work and not to be discouraged if its not as simple as the video shows.

WHAT ARE THE ISSUES YOU HAVE ENCOUNTED ? ? :banghead:

:wtf:

Thanks man, I've been following your build thread, great work! I like the way you made your own seat rails... looks good too! Looking forward to seeing it progress.
:thumbsup:

jesus...basically it did not fit up as nicely as the video had shown. Where the tubes met at the top where they weld to the gusset they were welded a bit uneven. Hope this clears things up a bit.

jesus...basically it did not fit up as nicely as the video had shown. Where the tubes met at the top where they weld to the gusset they were welded a bit uneven. Hope this clears things up a bit.

Thansk for clearing that up... I'm used to Harley stuff... so I'm used to alittle fitting.

Back