For Sale - 1973 TX 650

terry b

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my TX650. 11260.5 miles. No rust to speak of. The fenders have been cut down(before me). But i have both stock fenders to go with it. This is a nice bike. Looks runs rides nice. I have had it about ten years. I am the third owner.$1,500.00 cash . Thank's Terry.

Last edited:
I am looking to sell my TX650. 11260.5 miles. No rust to speak of. The fenders have been cut down(before me). But i have both stock fenders to go with it. This is a nice bike. Looks runs rides nice. I have had it about ten years. I am the third owner. $1,500.00 Thank's Terry.

MORE PHOTOS

Attachments

• DSC01809.jpg
    DSC01809.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC01810.jpg
    DSC01810.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC01811.jpg
    DSC01811.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Yea i think i am going to send the tins out to be painted a dark brandy wine. Give it a good detail job and list it on ebay next spring for $2500.00. I bought the TS400 this weekend and am going to restore it this winter.

A couple thoughts...........First: tough time of year to sell a motorcycle - could be the reason for difficulty marketing your scooter? It looks to be a great value at $1500. Second: since you have original fenders and are planning to repaint sheet metal, might want to consider metalflake blue that was original to the '73 TX. It's a beautiful color!There are only a couple other things missing from an otherwise much sought after "mostly original" early model example. Like jamesgs4 says - "I wish I were closer"..........Wesley

You may be right about the paint color. The blue is not my thing but i want to sell it anyway. Does anybody know what the paint code would be for that blue? My best friend own's a body shop and will mix and spray them. Any help on this would be great. Thank's Terry.

Terry
Might want to peruse the site to see what others have to offer about paint. Appears there is no paint code available but rather a multiple step process to achieve the blue metalflake finish of the '73 TX. Ideas vary about base color - white or silver? Might want to consult with your body shop friend as some of those guys are very creative. Sorry to not have a better answer....................Wesley

Back