Make Offer - %$%$%$% 1973 tx650 all restored like new %$%$%$%$%

gcmoto

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score

Attachments

• photo 2(7).jpg
    photo 2(7).jpg
    316 KB · Views: 167
What is wrong with you man! Do you think that by showing this people will not realize just how much time and money went in to this bike after I bought it from your friend?!? Your bike didn't even have mufflers... Those alone were $350... The blinkers needed to be wired all the way from front to back including the flasher relay... The mirror was missing $50... The carbs needed a rebuild... The bike needed a battery... The Frame had to be painted... I can go on an on about the countless hrs that went in to this bike!

Frankly your a scum bag for even trying to sabotage my sale! It wasn't even your bike get a life I paid your friend what he was asking and that's that! I can ask what I want for it it's none of your business!

Your a joke and anyone reading this will realize it...

Get a life bro!

I'm quite perplexed why my post would bother you, or inspire such a scornful response. I said nothing derogatory, made no mention of cost or condition, realistically I made no attempts to sabotage your sale. Point of fact is that I have no negative comments anywhere, so as previously stated I am baffled. I merely posted in the interest of full disclosure, transparency in dealing should be welcomed if the parties involved have honest intentions.

Quite frankly I would think that my posting would be pleasing. If you feel you have invested significant work and resources into this bike, then my provision of a "before" set of photos should be nothing but beneficial to your sale, and provide added incentive for potential buyers to pay your asking price.

I'm quite shocked at your "flame" post, truthfully my posting should not be perceived as the act of a saboteur, but merely the addition of information. However if you feel the need to continue your assault on an imagined foe then you are more than welcome to do so, I however have no intention of returning any insulting comments. I accept your anger and if you feel the need to continue with your insults (ie. scumbag, joke, "get a life bro") I encourage you to do so. However I suggest you pause to consider that if in fact you are proud of your work, than the addition of per-restoration photos should not be harmful in any manner.

Best of Luck.

You are ridiculous! You posted on my previous post and on my previous video telling people that they can get the same bike for 2k and to not buy mine! I have to spend 30min taking down that video and posting another one but this time with blocking ability on the comments so you don't come back and do it again! You have been nothing but childish about this entire transaction since you found out that someone might be willing to pay more for the bike! Are you jealous or something? There should be no good reason for you to come back on to this thread and post the original thread unless you wanted people to see what it was purchased for as you tried to do on the last thread! This crap about full disclosure and showing before and after pics is a bunch of BS and everyone know it!
If you want to talk about disclosure lets talk about why you told me that this bike would come with 73 mufflers , turn signals and will run and drive? How about that? Why did you LIE and not disclose that all the wiring was torn out and the flasher relay was missing? Just to name a few things!

Really get a life!
An thanks for the bump back to the top I forgot to do that this morning...

If the mufflers and signals I took off my bike and gifted were incorrect, that is unfortunate. The bike they were removed from is titled as a 73 so I would have assumed they were in fact model correct, fortunately they were included free as a goodwill attempt on my behalf. I had no way of knowing/testing the turn signal wiring was incorrect as they were not installed, and it was not worth the time investment to trace out the wiring harness since I gained nothing from the sale. As to the running and driving, I provided video of it running for you, and test rode it before posting so again I'm baffled.

Once again there was no malice in my addition of the bikes original post, so your exceedingly negative response appears unfounded.

Truthfully the continued negativity, and the anger at my provision of a before posting and the ensuing tit for tat commentary is likely damaging to both our credibility, and likely injurious to our reputations on this forum. Although I'm certain this is proving quite entertaining for those following along, nothing like a bit of conflict to spice up life.

No one asked you to post on here to begin with... I have 4 bikes on the lift can't play this game with you... Get a life!

What ever you do DO NOT TRUST THIS "GUY"!!!!! He's one slick willy and will lie about his product and will lie about "his restoration skills", doesn't have any. Please Beware!!!

Lmao this Is friggin funny!!! I remember about 10 yrs ago when these bike were not worth dog shit! My first one was a 72 spotless xs650 I picked up for $800 bucks and that was too much, now it's gone and that's that! They're motorcycles and they don't mean shit when it comes to life and family!

:wtf:

Back