For Sale - 1975 xs650 rat tail bobber for sale 3000$

SGTSkeletore

XS650 Member
Reaction score
1975 Yamaha XS650 Rat Tail Bobber. Current registration, safety is good till September 14. Just installed new PMA stator and regulator. Brand new 38mm Mikuni carburator, plugs, etc. Runs like a beast, needs some fine tuning on the jets. Currently running suicide handle bars but have ape 14" ape hangers. 1 extra rim and 1 extra rim with rear tire. Have extra 32mm mikuni carbs, slides. This bike is nothing like anyone has around, very rustic and has an attitude. Don't want to part with her but I have to move twice in the next year and not going to have the space. Oh has no electrical other than an ignition, tail light, horn, and headlight. She's original, clean title, and ready to be yours.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 170
Newport News (badnews) VA....Ya F@$* that safety......Can't wait to get out of VA. If more pics are needed just let me know

I will show him and see what he thinks... And yeah Va inspection sucks on everything... I daily drove a bagged truck with suicides and getting that inspected was a feat! I'm always down in the 757 area for work, if my buddy acts interested I might come check it out for him

Please send me a pm so i can provide telephone and email. I'm moving in the begining of july out of state. hopefully you can make it down!

Back