Make Offer - 1978 650 special engine parts

jazzyrigged

Jazzyrigged
Reaction score
I am removing the engine and engine electrical parts from my 78 650 special. Bought a new motorcycle and I am converting my yamaha to 72volt electric. Make me an offer on any parts that you may need. I am willing to ship just about anywhere (I am currently located in Belleville IL just across the river from St. Louis.) Everything is in good condition, I just spent way too much time chasing my tail on the little things. Please be reasonable with the offers and thanks everyone!

im looking for the whole points assembly, advance rod, points, advance assembly, everything points related.
Is that available?

I sure do. PM me with an offer and your address and I can check into how much shipping will be. We got ice last night and work was cancelled so I am going to try to get that stuff off for you today. Thanks and good luck to you.

Would you take $30 for the lower oil sump cover?(the thing the larger oil filter bolts to). I need it ASAP if so please PM to work out details, if that price will not work please let me know. thanks

Nevermind got it on ebay

Last edited:
HI-THERE

I need the shift shaft chain guide, slides over shifter shaft and guides the the chain off the engine sprocket.
Yamaha part # 447-17467-02-00
If you have one let me know.

RIDE-SAFE

JIM

Back