1978 Bobber build by Two Eight Customs

Badfish,
All I said was your missing out on the best part of a build...building it yourself and you chose to call me stupid. I have a vintage car and bike and go to a lot of events during the summer and talk to lots of people. I run across guys like you all the time, they brag about their car or bike and can tell you every detail about it. When you really start questioning them, you find out they never turned a wrench. I have no respect for these people at all. The guy whose bike is maybe not perfect but did all the work himself get's my utmost respect. Anybody with money can build your exact bike, no skills required. Just so you don't feel alone, all my projects got put on hold awhile back as my wife battled breast cancer. With surgery,chemo, and radiation it took the better part of a year to get her better. There are more important things than cars and bikes, they can wait. By the way YOUR BUILDER did a great job on the bike.

thanks guys for all the positive comments!! the rear wheel is a kz 750, badfish wanted to do a 18" rear spoke wheel with forward controls, im not a fan of the xs650 forward controls they sell for a drum rear. i did some research and found out that the kz wheel was a 18 spoke disk and also has the same axle size as the xs, i had to machine new axle spacers to center the wheel , has the same sprocket offset as an xs, i used the kz rotor however i had to turn it down on the lathe (larger diameter than xs) to retain the xs caliper and caliper bracket. i had to make a sprocket because the smallest size u can get a kz sprocket is 38, so i made a 34t sprocket to bolt on the kz wheel, the forward controls are dna chopper/harley

Badfish, Hell of a nice bike you have there! Good for you man.
2eightcustoms, Great work man! Love the work you did.
When are you getting it home Badfish?

Back