1979 Ground Pounder Bobber Builid

Never thought They would do it.....
0355-4037-B0CF-90B98C312420-15052-00001124B9BAE294.jpg

I figured If I was lucky I would get I back talk, I got luckier I guess. As far as the article I sound like a moron, wrote it on my lunch break and sound like a tool lol

Been awhile since ive been on here, had a lot of issues with the bike, then got side tracked on buying and moving into my new house and GARAGE :) as well as another project of mine, 1930 plymouth tudor, tradition hot rod, NOT A RAT ROD (big difference for those that dont know)

I also added some things to the bike since i have last been on here and i plan on getting pictures up tonight! Great to see so many new build threads! Kind of makes me want to build another one..........

heres a picture of the car
attachment.php

For more info i have a build thread going for my car http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766862

Nice "traditional" rod. Also, love the shop, you work clean, I dig it! :thumbsup:

a great man once said, only clean your garage if:

A) You want to show stuff off or take pictures

B) You need to get your car in before a snow or hail storm

B) You can't find that certain tool that you took out of the box right after the last time you cleaned

Charlie,

How's running those tires with a fender so close? I have those tires for a project of mine and have been rethinking using them out of fear of picking up a piece of gravel between the treads and destroying the fender. Have you experienced any problems?

Thanks

Back