Make Offer - 1980 Custom Bobber for sale. Beautiful Bike. (Project)

scottd23

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell my '80 custom bobber. This is a beautiful, custom bike. Big head turner on the street. Lots of compliments. Could be a show bike. Runs strong. Recent build with lots of new parts. New battery, tires, brakes, etc. Mikuni carbs. Everything is top notch. However, there are two cracks in the center of the frame. One at the seat post and one along the down tube underneath behind the motor. Happened when I was riding end of summer this year. So it needs to be disassembled and the frame welded, repaired, repainted, etc. I don't have the time or skills to do it. So this would be a perfect project for an enthusiast, gear head, or builder. I don't have a price set, I'm entertaining offers. I have clear title, all documentation, and history on the bike and original owners manuals, etc. I can get any info you need or possibly put you in touch with the builder of the bike who I bought it from if I don't have the answer. I have a fair amount invested into the bike, however I realize this is a project and will hear/consider all reasonable offers. Pics on my original CL post here: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/5376828862.html

Back