For Sale - 1980 xs650 "leftovers" bobber

Irish_prick

master of the cut'n wheel
Reaction score
Leftovers is done and of sale!
I called the build thread I dId for It on here leftovers cuz it was a lot of parts that where ideas for my aco build last year that just didn't fit check It out for more details So it's leftover ideas from that build Its not junk parts!
It has a list of custom parts a mile long from tcbros, hughs hand built jumpstreet customs, lowbrow, Irish Iron(my little shop)
It's for sale for 2800obo I'll take trade plus cash on stock or project xs650, brit bikes or hd basket cases shoot me a p.m. if you have any ?'s check out the build thread. Txt or call anytIme between 11am and 2am. or email me mcgriff1983@gmail.com or
20130210_102439_zps5bfbc4b4.jpg

Id like to thank happy Dan for the deal on the frame that started this build!:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Posted via Mobile

Must be...lol its go'n to south bend the guy call me alll jacked up ready to pick it up last but I had to work last nite and got stuff go'n on today. So he's come'n Saturday. I've already got 2 other project bikes in Mind and I've made a deal on one of them another xs and the other Is a evo bagger I just want the drivetrain and title from it for a bobber and I'm go'n to use the roller for some parts r&d I just have to get the owner of it mind set That it's better to sell it to me then let it sit in the corner

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
Well a local guy beat the guy from Indy out got cash from leftovers yesterday. I've made a deal on a new xs650 project I pick it up next week. No bagger thow. I'm take'n my xs750 cafe to the Springfield swapmeet 2morrow see if I can sell It off. Maybe pick up something cool

Posted via Mobile

Back