leftovers!

That amal is now a set and there go'n on my xs2 when I get this thing done.

Posted via Mobile

I'm in the house with my kid till 12:30pm then its shop time

So it's get'n a peanut. Also a hhb Speedo delete ,new neck bearings grips and throttle house'n. So if I did the math I'm done buy'n and its time to think of a paint color for this thing cuz should be ready for paint next week.

Anyone got any ideas for a simple paint job

Posted via Mobile

so i got alot of work done so far this weekend but i still have more to do

Friday

made the new plate and tail light mount

20130112_120656.jpg

also got the seat mounted(front parts make'n springs today)

20130108_141110.jpg

saturday i made the battery box and got it and the ironhead oil tank (gutted to hold wires and crap) mounted

20130112_120646.jpg

20130112_143250-1.jpg

20130112_160806.jpg

20130112_202817.jpg

and i got a pnut tank for it. its not mounted yet but looks good sit'n on there

20130111_214646.jpg

now im get'n back to work!

Im have'n trouble find'n a paint color I like and I got a few set of wheels. To choose from. h.s. spoked rim or the mags that will be drilled and ballmilled
Anyone have any input?

Posted via Mobile

I'm over the flats but I do like black I'm go'n to the paint store Monday to look threw there books. I have to make four tabs for the bike and Fab is done! So tomorrow is go to be a long day of finish weld'n and bag'n and tag'n.
What do you think of black tints with bright colored frame?
Posted via Mobile

brown. or, black and tan.

and, HS spokes are some of the best looking, most underestimated, wheels I've seen.

avenue.

Fabs done, final weld'n is done. She's all broke down ready to start clean up and paint this week! I'm ready to get this one done and move on to the next one!

Posted via Mobile

Man I can see some time in that battery box. Lookin good Irish

it takes about 2hrs to make a battery box but ive made a few b4...lol

and she's slowly go'n back 2gether should done mid week. i've been in the shop all weekend clean'n up and paint i realy want this one done and i hope it sells fast

20130202_211457_zps4d05f66d.jpg

i went with red

here's a shots of the tints on the frame

20130203_162846_zps6331631a.jpg

now back to work!

Last edited:
Well it's done for now. I'm still work'n on the foot clutch and handshift mod of the mids but its run'n and ride'n heres a pic on it yesterday
20130210_102439_zps5bfbc4b4.jpg

Thanx man, I realy didn't start work'n on it till 12/10. so not bad for 2 months and I don't normally build clean bikes Im more into hotrod/ratrod style bikes. I like it but its go'n up for sale here and on craigslist some time this week I got other bikes to build

Posted via Mobile

xs (478x640).jpg
New owner after a long cold ride yesterday, Nice ride, cant wait for warmer weather. Thanks Irish, I will be talking to you soon about jockey shift.

Back