the hosres ACO

Damn Ip it's good you didn't use that Aermacchi tank, seating posistion is all wrong :laugh:

Attachments

• Oct13^93.jpg
    Oct13^93.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 132
i got alot done, i went ahead and made a gas tank and an electrical box to match i got to get them fully mounted but i dig the look of them so far. i didnt like the look of any of the tanks i try'd. This is where im at now. sorry the flipped head is out got bigger plans for that trick:D. but i'll be go'n more to the hotrod look now
DSCN0321.jpg

some pic's of the work in progress
b4 i put the new tire and 18" rim back on
DSCN0391.jpg

the pipes not wrapped yet but done
DSCN0353.jpg

im go'n to get more up later today

Well she's on the ground but the frontend needs drop'd alittle and rear fender needs mounted. fab should be finish this weekend and ready to blow apart for paint and clean up
DSCN0418.jpg

the old bars and a nighthawk lower triple tree made a nice set of clip-ons.i got some HD forwords reworked and the brake will out work great, for the clutch i made the shift side into a cableless foot clutch. i'll be get'n some pic's of that when i get it all 2gether this week. Here's a pic of me on the chop
DSCN0419.jpg

well i'm ready to go out and grab some gears with this beast :bike: but i got to get her done 1st :banghead: more to come later this week!!

here are some pic's of the clutch side controls. i finished them up today just need the new pegs add'd the pics are from my phone but i'll get a few better one's later on.
Some part's of the linkage are made from a set of katana swords i had lay'n around. i used some in the brake linkage also
0505122026.jpg

0505122024.jpg

well here she is ready to get broke'n down. has no carbs or pipes in the pic's but u guys have seen the stuff already.
DSCN0425.jpg

DSCN0426.jpg

DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0428.jpg

DSCN0425.jpg

also shot the paint "test panels" 2day bare steal and brozen weld for the tints with black for the frame. frame will be molded and on the tints anywhere i weld'd i'll go over with the brozen
0512121725.jpg

Got the PMA and it's a 200w from hugh!
DSCN0434.jpg

i had to redo the pipes when i got her on the ground they just didnt work for me. i'll have alot of pic's come'n up this weekend im go'n to be work' some super long days and hopefully the bike done by sunday afternoon

Did you think about adding some rake to it? Once the tubes are up again it will bring the front back down and give that old drag bike look. I am working on a dragbike build now that will be very old school. Laydown style. Twin aluminum tube tanks on the backbone. Trying to get the dimensions right before the start. Yours looks like it is off to a nice beginning.

Did you think about adding some rake to it? Once the tubes are up again it will bring the front back down and give that old drag bike look. I am working on a dragbike build now that will be very old school. Laydown style. Twin aluminum tube tanks on the backbone. Trying to get the dimensions right before the start. Yours looks like it is off to a nice beginning.

yeah i was think'n about it but when i didnt use the flipped head idea. i just went ahead and slammed the front and tuck the frontwheel in real close. i'm digg'n the over all look now i just need to finish it up.here's a shot of the new pipes.i got to clean them up yet but they fit and look better to me
DSCN0435.jpg

well im putting the bike back 2gether over the weekend and I WILL! have it go'n sunday. i had to change out the tank cuz the one i made had some leaks and i dont got time to mess with it rite so for now i went with my backup a 70's amf sx250 tank with a few mod's not what i wanted but it looks ok. i'll have pics and rap up sunday or monday

we'll i got her run'n and ride'n. i went for a ride and it was fuck'n great!:bike: the carbs needs alittle smaller jet and i had trouble with my handmade tank leak'n so i rip'd the tank off my sporty. but that shit can wait till i get back

this ol' girl is a bare metal hotrod and i like it that way so here she is

DSCN0437-1.jpg

DSCN0438.jpg

DSCN0439.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

irish_prick

DSCN0441.jpg

DSCN0443.jpg

DSCN0442.jpg

i hope 2 see some of u guys there

SWEET Bike. Totally dig the style. :pimp:
Some details please...
Whats the taillight? How bout the story on the ball peen? A homage to the hells angles?
did you paint pen that tank?
Really fantastic job.:thumbsup:

Cool to see someone using Amals.

Let us know how they run after you get the jetting sorted.

well i didnt win the aco but i had a F'N ball at the smokeout! 1st badass shovelheads are realy hard to beat and i meen BADASS! 2nd No metric has ever won the single class format ACO.
with that said the bike ran ok the jets and slide where just big enough to run the scooter at the rock and i havent ran a jockey shift on a bike for like 10year so i stalled the bike a few times but it made the run we had to do and i was happy as hell about that! thanx for all the support and help from everyone here. Now i got to get my custom tank fixed and put back on and get the carbs tuned rite. again thanx

SWEET Bike. Totally dig the style. :pimp:
Some details please...
Whats the taillight? How bout the story on the ball peen? A homage to the hells angles?
did you paint pen that tank?
Really fantastic job.:thumbsup:

The taillight is a 69 flh turn signel that i worked over and the paint was done a few years back by a local painter, Oh The stroy on the hammer, the hammer was a gift from the local tattoo artist/bike builder and is to let the "sons of airhockey" types know that the indy guys got the tools for "tune ups" also!

Cool to see someone using Amals.

Let us know how they run after you get the jetting sorted.

the amals are all sorted out and there fuel'n this beast prefect:bike:. im think'n of rebuild'n a set of monobloc's i have for the next build that im collect'n parts for now.

Back