Make Offer - 1983 Rebuilt Engine and Misc Parts

XS Man 2727

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i have a 83 xs650 motor that has had the bottom end of the motor rebuilt, but motor is not complete and missing Misc parts. engine is sold as is located in TRI State area NY / NJ.. .. motor has had no miles put on it since it has been rebuilt, i was keeping this motor as a spare for parts but i need the room in my garage..I have a box with misc parts i have the brake and shifter also for sale but no kick start..
PM for any questions thank you for your interest..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Attachments

• newengine32012.jpg
    newengine32012.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 3
  • newengine12012.jpg
    newengine12012.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3
  • newengine22012.jpg
    newengine22012.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 2
  • newengine62012.jpg
    newengine62012.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 4
  • engine6.jpg
    engine6.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 3
also if anyone has anything they wanna trade for the engine or parts i m open to trade offers ? a pamco or a PMA ( hughs ) would be great but again open to hear what you guys have to trade.. thanks

G,day.. Just a couple questions which may help me and others considering buying the motor.. When you say the bottom end was rebuilt, what exactly do you mean?
New crank or tranny bearings? ....new rods? ...seals?... Gears?...
Was it rebuilt by you or a previous owner? Also some kind of ballpark price range you need on it would help... Thanks bro and good luck with the sale if I dont grab it... :)

.. Chris aka Robbo ..

Asked this guy the same questions and he just blew me off - guess he doesn't knowr

sorry chief never got your PM and engine has new bearings and seals .. asking $350 for everything pick up shipping is going to be a lot as we all know.. thank you for your interest..

Back