1st start of season / headlight went out

I have found the way I described is easy for me on the bikes I work on. May not be the only way, just the way I do it.
Now on the LED turn signals you will need to get a flasher that can flash LED's. I like the one from www.superbrightleds.com The LF1-S-Flat $8.95. When you get it you remover the wires from the plastic they are in. Then you can plug the Flat blades into the stock flasher socket. The socket wire colors you use are the brown and brown/white. The flasher can have either a red or grey wire and a black wire. The red or grey wire plugs in where the brown wire is, the black to the brown/white wire.
Leo

Ok. I'll check out that flasher. If I have problems or questions, and can't find it on the forum, I'll start another thread.

Thanks for your help,
Andy

Quick fixes are great, but knowing why the quick fix was needed, what to look for, and why it fixed the problem, is a whole lot more valuable. It's like that saying about, give a man a fish... teach a man to fish. :)

I looked at the link. Probably will take a while to digest all that information, but I will.

I'm not sure if I'm going to use a fuse block or not. I might gut out that black plastic stock fuse holder that has the black cover, and just put single in line fuse holders inside it.

Thanks for the help,
Andy

Wow, its so refreshing to actually have someone want to learn the theory behind a problem. This rarely occurs. Let us know if you get your bike running well:bike:.

The inline fuse holders may not fit inside the stock fuse box. Many just lay them on top of the battery where the fuse box was. Use the rubber strap that held the fuse box inplace to hold the fuse holders.
Leo

Back