For Sale - 2 special frames(no titles), 2 engines, fenders and misc

Joe Smith

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have 2 Heritage special frames without titles from 81 and 82 models. 2 engines that both turn over freely. Checked one of them for compression and had 120psi on both cylinders. Other engine unknown. Both engines come with stands. Tons of misc hardware including fenders, forks, triple trees, instrument cluster. Probably enough stuff here to put together one bike and have stuff left over to sell. I need the room and want this stuff gone.

$500 for everything or will part out.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 131
I would take $250 for a frame and the engine that has been tested with 120 psi compression. Other than decent compression I have no idea what shape the rest of the internals are in. Keep in mind it's on your dime to get it to Florida. Will be happy to help out with any shipping you want if you'd like.

I'm sure if you put this engine in, slapped on a set of carbs, ran some fuel and electrical to it the thing would run. Im sure it will need the cam chain and valves adjusted and who knows what kind of shape the clutch is in. It could run for 10 minutes or 2 years, who knows.

$35 shipped, Jim. That sound ok? Will find the best one and make sure it's in good enough shape.

The 35mm forks I have are pitted on the tubes. Would be willing to disassemble the forks and send the lowers and hardware for the cost of shipping. I have a set of 36mm forks, tubes and triple trees someone can have for the cost of shipping as well. Better than going in the dumpster I guess.

Back