2013 xs650 build off bikes

I feel like you can't advance the game by making the same old plays. More twisted ideas to come on my bratish 81 Heritage Special....
I don't think I am gonna win, probably not even a top3, but its fun.

Def love it bro awesome job ace!

Finished my brake control last night...

uploadfromtaptalk1363445842584.jpg

I'll have the shift side done today, just waiting on one of irishpricks clutch mods....can't wait to get these on the frame!

Rear brake stay made....said stay's frame tab mounted, and I made a rear fender mount (while my lil girl and momma napped)
uploadfromtaptalk1363465607550.jpg

My buddy also snagged me a sissy bar topper (it's a shuffle board puck from a bar)
uploadfromtaptalk1363465742951.jpg

Ace thats a cool look'n frame and I love the pegs jay! I started work'n final this weekend the kz roller is get'n detabed tonite cleaned up so I start work on the new motor mounts this week

love me some shuffle board.

all of the projects are looking dope!

the build-off is giving me some second XS project ideas. meanwhile, my 1st and current non-build-off project is running and riding, finally, after 18months of wrenching. a few more small issues and I'll go for registration and plates.

keep it up, fellas!
avenue.

Ok guys Im get'n into the ride part of things rite now. And I guess I should ask how far do you guys want to go? I love long rides but I'm not the only one do'n this so ur input will help? Anyone

Posted via Mobile

Back