2013 xs650 build off bikes

Feb check in I have been screwing around I have put all most 2000 miles on my other bike this month
But I have the brembo caliper for the front ready for install
full

February Check In

I finally got my son away from Black-Ops long enough this weekend to help me
strip parts off of the donor and throw them on my new Voodoo Vintage MK6A
frame. I need to get with Hugh @ HHB and get a fork lowering kit as soon as I
figure out how much I need to lower it (I'm thinking 3")
I'm really happy with the stance though!

IMAG0660_zps39c98dc5.jpg

I ordered a shorty fender and fender struts at the end of july.... received them in november after threatening to go out to his shop.... He did however fully refund me for the fender......

George Your bike is going to look sweet!
i can all most see it in my head now.
I got the brembo mounted on the front.
full

Thanks Carbon! I just hope I can get what's in my head, out and on the bike!

Great job on mounting the brembo! :thumbsup:

hi,
welcome to this forum site , i have no knowledge of your question
please contact your senior, or friends
Alladsclassified

Hey Andrrew321 :wtf:
I don't think that means what you think it means!

Fender should be here today hopefully. If it is I'll spend the weekend getting the mounts done and the fender shaved down.

A little more then two weeks until my bday, and work is pushing me hard. Not sure if I'll have much time this month other then taking care of the fender to work on her, but I'm hoping for the best.

FENDER JUST ARRIVED YAY!...to clarify...not the one from 7 metal west =(

Last edited:
Damn you 7 metal west:mad::mad::mad: when you get that fender all fabd up and mounted, Murphy will be at your door.......with a fender:D

not a ton done this past month....I did drop off some stuff to my laser etch guy tho...so Im pumped to get that back. I bought a kickstand and a couple other odds and ends needed to finish. Im shooting to have this done by May 10th, which is the launch party for JumpStreet/JSC website. Anyone one down to roll to the wonderfull city of East Lansing is more than welcome to come!

along with the brembo I went ahead a gave the rotor a upgrade.
84 yep 84 holes it didn't sound like alot but it took a while.
and only 1 cobalt drill bit and a few drops of oil per hole. drill speed set to the lowest speed. The bit didn't even make the oil smoke:thumbsup:
full

Checking in for march.No pics but i have made some progress.I have powdercoated some small parts my self and had to farm out the rims and hubs because the front rim would not fit in my oven and i wanted it all to match.Also the ardtail is supposed to be here this week.I will post pics when i have something worth looking at.

Checking in for march.No pics but i have made some progress.I have powdercoated some small parts my self and had to farm out the rims and hubs because the front rim would not fit in my oven and i wanted it all to match.Also the ardtail is supposed to be here this week.I will post pics when i have something worth looking at.

Looking forward to seeing your powder coating work and the ardtail!

Back