2013 XS650 Calendar!

Would you want an XS650 calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's how it is spelled in Iowa!... Anyway, I have not done a real Proof-Read (obviously) yet as I am still waiting on info... The Calendar will be done tonight regardless of if I get the remaining info I need and I will be putting in the order. Thanks for your patience and help again guys. I'll post an update tonight of the complete calendar. Cover included!

No worries Shawn you can spill eny whey you want as you is doin the all the hard verk!!!!

How often does that happen? We look but don't see

Can you put the current owner of the wicked soul as Brian Tidd? Would still like to leave props for Mike at Visual Impact.

Final Calendar is Updated. The build thread URL's were just too long and confusing so I included a link to XS650.com on the lower left hand corner of each page. The cover will be updated tomorrow.

Hugh! For all his work for the XS and the XS community!

Thanks guys for your support and help with this project. I will be sending the file to the printer tomorrow. Be sure to order if you haven't already.

Shawn

Attachments

• Hugh Cover Idea.jpg
    Hugh Cover Idea.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 264
Order is Placed! I will get them hopefully by the following Monday. I will then be shipping immediately the next day. Stay tuned, I hope to get them to all of you that ordered before Christmas!

Back