For Sale - 21" wheel with new Pirelli tire, XS2 forks, XS2 front wheel

the_nutt

Have Fun
Reaction score
I put a different front end on my bike, so I'm getting rid of the XS2 forks and front wheel that is no longer being used.

(SOLD) First off is this 21" wheel that I was going to run in the front. I decided to go a different direction and I'm not going to run a 21" at all anymore, so I can't even use the tire. My indecisiveness is your gain! haha
- 21" front wheel off of a Suzuki RM125
- Axle is included, and is the same as the XS, and I had some spacers spun for it to fit into XS forks
- Tire is a Pirelli MT90 Scorpion, size 90/90S-21
- Stainless allen head hardware

Asking $125 + shipping for the wheel and tire. I'd like to sell it as one unit if possible, but hit me up with offers if you need it separated.

(SOLD) The XS2 wheel below won't work on the front end I'm running now. I was still running it, its in good shape.

- 19" front wheel that I've been running on my 1972 XS2
- Powdercoated hub
- Laced to a WM 2.15 rim
- Stainless spokes and nipples
- Stainless allen head hardware

Asking $65 + shipping for everything you see pictured, laced wheel, rotor, axle, speedo gear

(SOLD) Also don't need the XS2 forks.
- Rusted in a weird pattern in the triples
- Could use seals
- The appliance paint I used a couple years ago is starting to let go
- Fork tube caps were bought new when I originally rebuilt the forks

Just shoot me an offer if you have a use for these. I know they're not in great shape.

Cheers guys!
Cody

Last edited:
Does the rotor on the 21'' wheel line up with the stock XS front caliper? And I assume it would come with the needed spacers?

Does the rotor on the 21'' wheel line up with the stock XS front caliper? And I assume it would come with the needed spacers?

The disc is smaller than a stock XS. I was planning to run an aftermarket rotor that matched the Brembo caliper I'm running so I wasn't worried about the size of this one. The hub is a common bolt pattern, and it takes a flat moto-x rotor as opposed to the offset discs on the XS, which should be less expensive.

This wheel is in a "midway" stage of being fit for an XS when I changed direction, so the rotor needs attention, but yes the axle and spacers are included. I tried to take into account the custom nature of the wheel and reflect that in the asking price.

XuiC56B.jpg

Back