For Sale - 21x1.85 Akront 36 spoke Rim only. $50 + shipping.

To quote Hugh:
"Do you know what bike it came from? If it was a Conical hub, it's pretty much useless to XS folks... Get me a close up of 4 holes together if you can..."

If it will work with a XS hub I'll take it off your hands.

Spoke holes looked identical to the 19 I sold. Its certainly not useless... worst case scenario, the holes will need to be reworked. I can text you a picture, or you can wait till this weekend, maybe I can get a real pic by then.

Is this a shouldered rim like an Akront WM1? Because a shouldered rim is what I'm look for. Like this:
005.jpg

If it was a Non conical hub rim it would have a hub that looks like the pic above.

And if It was a conical hub rim it would have a hole pattern like this:
tumblr_ls5netRLeB1qj6hhgo1_500.jpg

I'll take it if it's a rim for the non conical type hub and the holes are evenly angled and spaced. Please shoot me your info and I can PM you my phone number if you want to text me a pic real quick. Thanks.

Get me a close up of 4 holes together if you can..."

You wanted a pic which I can appreciate, I tried to get you one.

Please shoot me your info and I can PM you my phone number if you want to text me a pic real quick. Thanks.

Here you asking for my info? I didn't quite understand what you meant so I was waiting for your phone number to send you the pic.

Wait, what? I said that I would take it twice.......

Snooze you lose. :D

Seriously though... while I was waiting for YOUR number, I got 3 PMs with phone numbers. First guy said sold. Sorry man. :shrug:

Back