For Sale - 4 Engine Side Covers (drive side) $40 Shipped and a Stator Cover $15 Shipped

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Gentlemen-

I am clearing out some XS650 stuff. It's always cool to have an extra engine side cover in case you want to do something funky like speed holes or cut it up and polish it. Also you can still ride while you're working on one since you'll have one on the bike.

There are now only three side covers available and the stator cover is sold.

All side covers come with clutch push screw housing assembly. No major scratches or gouges. They should clean up quite nice.

$40 shipped for a side cover. They will ship UPS ground.

Thanks

406433927.jpg

Last edited:
Seems more than fair to me, what's the issue here Jake?

PS I'll take the 2 stuck engines, that's a shipped price right?

Wow don't cry about it. Why does it have to be negative? Cheer up dude. I'm offering you gold here. Also how do I eat a bowl of dicks? Can I cut them up like bananas on Cheerios or should I boil and mash them like potatoes? How'd you go about it? And how much for the bowl shipped? And the whole dick comment isn't that childish in its self? Maybe you can run with me?

Wow don't cry about it. Why does it have to be negative? Cheer up dude. I'm offering you gold here. Also how do I eat a bowl of dicks? Can I cut them up like bananas on Cheerios or should I boil and mash them like potatoes? How'd you go about it? And how much for the bowl shipped? And the whole dick comment isn't that childish in its self? Maybe you can run with me?

I suggest you start your own independent thread debating your side dishes and garnishments for your bowl of dicks. That's not my thing. :shrug:

3 Side Covers Still Available. The stator cover and one side cover are sold.
Sorry Jake, previously stated bowl and dicks not included with purchase :doh:, but this may interest you: http://portland.gaycities.com/

Thanks

Haha lighten up. We all have opinions. There a lot out there. Seriously, good luck on your sale. Meant nothing negative by it.

If this cover fits a 72 i will take one.

It'll fit a 72, but the corner will not meet up at a 90 degree angle like on the old style motors. The later model ones have a radius to them.

There info is somewhere here on the forum but I can't seem to find it.

Back