7 metal west

h3llb3nt1

XSiv
Reaction score
I realize his products are hand made but, its been 8 weeks since I ordered my fender. Anybody else wait this long?

I waited over 4mos to get my fender and fender struts. I finally threatened him via email and he refunded full price of fender and shipped it the next day. His stuff is nice but his business skills are awful!!! Good luck, call don't waste time sending a email.

I ordered a fender from them in the past and he shipped the next day after I asked how long it would take to get it done. I Told him I needed it right away and couldn't wait a few months i've heard other people were waiting to get their fender.

I talked to him before I ordered on the 9th of dec.

Got a hold of him a few days ago and he said my fender would be shipping at the end of this week.

I'll let you know if/when it shows up

Well thats a shame. You have a great product that many want and for one reason or another, your made to wait... Ill call him today. Thanks for the responses

Hmmm - I sent an email just the other day and was thinking about calling. I need 2 fenders - was hoping they could make a narrower one for my front wheel. It's a shame they don't offer a standard 3.5 or 4 inch wide model. Too many naked 21" front wheels out there.

Hmmm - I sent an email just the other day and was thinking about calling. I need 2 fenders - was hoping they could make a narrower one for my front wheel. It's a shame they don't offer a standard 3.5 or 4 inch wide model. Too many naked 21" front wheels out there.

Stock front fender won't work? Love the stock front fender for the 78 special. I plan to use them for my front and rear.

No - stock anything won't work :)

index.php

BTW that is a 5" wide ribbed duck tail aluminum 7 Metal West fender in my pic. I picked it up from someone else - brand new. I plan on putting steel fenders on however, most likely non-ribbed. Fits the 18" AVON MKII rear tire perfectly - 26.5" I think?

So if anyone needs it, I could be persuaded to sell. It's in Toronto.

Been calling. Voice mail is still full. Hopefully he is just on vacation and not shut down as he has my $

Right now the fork covers are longer than they will be. The front end is lowered about 4 inches. I need to cut a few inches off the covers.

I'll be most likely using the front fender mount to run a stay out to the front of the fender sort of perpendicular to the forks and then another from the back end of the fender to the lower brake caliper mount. The rear fender mounts will be shaved off as will all the caliper mounts except the bottom ones for mounting the fender stays and the brake plate stay.

I could weld the rear fender stay to a wheel spacer on the front axle too but then it flops around if I have to take the front wheel off.

Any thoughts on what Tim said?

I know Monstercraftsman.com has some...but none are the width I would like to see. (not a fan of the thick fender. I want something slim to match my build

Back