74" TX650 Bobber Build

Little update.....

plugs for the bars are done to cap off bottom tube, steering stem machined to match, exhaust welded up, chain tensioner installed, fender mounts made, (not that it was needed) upper motor mount was made to fill in some gap, kickstand on, headlight mounted, fender struts done, foot controls with brake pivot, tail light bucket (mag light) welded and molded, and.... TC Bros has a habit of needing unusual spacers so I have spacers welded on, and Hugh got my rephased cam and crank back to me

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

Now.... I usually NEVER put tins on until the end. I have quite a few people throughout the boards who want to see them. I need to get my 90's for my petcocks but I needed to add a little brass

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

Not alot of progress been going on but Im finally back at it. I tried to figure out the cleanest way to run seat springs without having tacky brackets. What I did was just drill the frame, countersink some threaded bungs so the spring would sit directly on the bung. I also managed to cut out a license plate bracket.... bought some 1/2" collars to mount to the rear fender strut. I will use 1/2" solid stock to mold mounts together and make it all 1 piece that will unbolt.

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

Well.... I'm back. For those who don't know.... this was my build. Unfortunately due to my daughters complicated health issues, the bike was parted out. I want to thank everyone who bought, and helped advertise this bike for me. I also want to say a huge thanks to everyone that donated money to help get my daughter taken care of.

Now... the good news is my daughter is perfectly healthy and happy. As much as I would love to run out and grab a bike to start another build, funds are still tight. The flip side of this is I was donated a lathe from a buddy of mine to help get me back in the game. I am going to start building bike parts again so if you have any ideas please feel free to hit me up. My hopes are to make some cash and get another build under way.

Back