75 cb360?

Capt_Zoom

Raider Rider/xs newbie
Reaction score
So I have a couple of Traxxas Revo RC truck on ebay and this guy offers to trade a 75 cb360. Anybody know anything about them of if they make for a decent project. The guy says it'll run once the carbs are clean? Do these make a decent little bobber.

What would you pay for one in non running condition assuming that the rest of the bike has been taken care of and good?

they had a few problems with top triple clamps breaking if improperly tightened (sequence) and hard to find some cam chain adjustment parts, not a real ball of fire as far as performance goes but they do have a following if interested check here for more info http://www.hondatwins.net/forum/

I love them! Cheap and easy to find parts. The top trees from a 450 will slide right on and they are stronger. The front wheel is off a 550 and is a 19". Direct swaps.

I have seen the sell for anywhere from $500-2000.

My old Cafe bike
h3.jpg

h1.jpg

h4.jpg

My buddies hardtail we built.

3-3.jpg

5.jpg

2-3.jpg

Tough little engines...great 'project bikes'...biggest problem I have come across with them is worn out, almost untunable carbs. As Jayel said, the top triple clamps can crack at the pinchbolt...this is common to a whole lot of Hondas from that period.

I see this topic hasnt been touched in a while...

I just got a cb360 for a steal. Wasnt running... bike has 7k on it. Got it home ... put gas and a battery in it and it fired right up... Had some noise coming from the motor... so i adjusted the cam chain and everything quieted right up.

In the process of cutting it up right now to make a cafe out of it.

Any tips? Top triples are cracked... just got a cb 450 top triple coming from ebay. Will this work? I was planning on riding this bike quite a bit, but ive been reading that these are kind of the bastard child and are really hard to find parts for.....

I havent had too much trouble yet... just been reading some mixed things about them...

The 450 uppers should work (the 360 trees are known to crack). You can also use 19" front wheels from a 500. Parts are not that hard to find though.

Back