Wanted - 79 or later Special headpipes - cheapness is "key"

emzdogz

Aunty Em
Reaction score
need JUST the 2 headpipes off one of the later year models - the ones that curved a lot and don't run any lower than the frame rails. I know 79's had them, maybe 80's and later, too.

In other words the ones that don't have the real sharp curve coming off the heads and where they curve towards the back. It's more like one big roundish curve/bend.

Oh, one more thing: they need to be cheap!

Don't need mufflers, and these headpipes can be somewhat rusty as long as they're not rusted through.

please let me know price and if you can send them US mail, so shipping will be cheap.

If it gets anywhere even remotely close to $100 then it's not worth it - then I'll just buy new re-pops from Mikes or spend a bit more and have G.S. bend me some.
I need CHEAP!!!!!
I need near junk pipes for about $50.
thanks.

Em,i have a set of new pipes that are blems. $50.00 and they are yours. I am an hour north of Tampa,so you can come pick them up if you want them. I don't have any large boxes at this time and don't really have the time right now to mess with shipping.

hey there drog, where the heck is 'Deacon Blues' FL? (sounds like a S.D. song..) :)
anyway, yeah that would work, for sure. Are they off a later model XS? (just want to make sure they would bolt right on, at least at the heads)
Anyway I'm going to shoot you a PM with contact info. thanks, that's very convenient for me.

Back