99% done with my frame jig... ugh...

TurboBully

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I kinda got bored and started building a frame jig for my winter build. I hope to build my first XS bike by spring... and also a couple of drift trikes. :)

32zjnlw.jpg

Heres my first drift trike build.
Should provide lots of adult entertainment!
zswglz.jpg

i thought at first you used a unicycle wheel, but after watching the video, I guesse not. how do you put pedals on a rear axle? looks fun.

i thought at first you used a unicycle wheel, but after watching the video, I guesse not. how do you put pedals on a rear axle? looks fun.

Alot of guys will put a front end off of a commercially bought "big wheel," which have a front free-wheel. But alot of the dedicated down hill trikes don't use pedals.

I see you're from Shelton? I'm from Spokane.

most of my family(mom side) is from cheney. where are you now? every one went to eastern. My aunt is a recruiter there.
All big wheels ive everseen have plastic wheels with fixed pedals. this is the first Ive seen actual metal wheels for a big wheel(pardon me for calling it a big wheel)
and as far a closing the street to traffic, when us kids rode our plastic bigwheels downhill ,and a car came,we just grabbed a hand full of that awesome spinout break and went flyin off the road!!

most of my family(mom side) is from cheney. where are you now? every one went to eastern. My aunt is a recruiter there.
All big wheels ive everseen have plastic wheels with fixed pedals. this is the first Ive seen actual metal wheels for a big wheel(pardon me for calling it a big wheel)
and as far a closing the street to traffic, when us kids rode our plastic bigwheels downhill ,and a car came,we just grabbed a hand full of that awesome spinout break and went flyin off the road!!

I live in North Spokane and actually graduated from Eastern. Those plastic big wheels don't last long and don't go very fast. I got dolly wheel on my trike which have ball bearings. As far as closing off traffic, its just like with anything in life (anything worth doing anyway), you got to be smart about it, right!?

You ever come visit this side of the mountain? You currently own an XS?

most of the fam is on the west side o the muntains, but I still have a aunt and a couple cousins over there. havent been over there for a couple years.
yes. I own a 80'xs bored to 680.

Back