Add on turn signal harness

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I just made the last harness kit up for a guy on here in TEXAS and he needed a basic kit but also wanted a complete turn signal kit. So I made this up as a add on and may start selling these alone as a kit for guys who have to add on turn signals to there bike. This is very simple to install with a stock handle bar switch or you can even put a 3 position toggle in your head light bucket. Some states like PA NY require you to have them on bike but you don't have to have stock switches.

OK this is what the guy wanted and its got everything for bulbs or led just have to make sure you put the right flasher. I am going to break it down for you guys who want to do it your self too.

The colors are
YELLOW LEFT TURN SIGNAL
GREEN RIGHT TURN SIGNAL
BLACK FOR GROUNDS ON ALL LIGHTS
RED FOR POWER 12 VOLTS
WHITE FOR RUNNING LIGHTS FRONT AND BACK
ORANGE FOR BRAKE LIGHTS on TURN SIGNALS REAR

Your FLASHER goes in the RED wire that is going to SWITCH. No matter if you are LEFT OR RIGHT it will FLASH
RED YELLOW GREEN go into SWITCH... POWER / LEFT / RIGHT
White wire connects to your RUNNING LIGHTS can pick that up at TAIL LIGHT
ORANGE wire for BRAKE LIGHTS in TURN SIGNALS can also pick that up at TAIL LIGHT
LAST you GROUND the BLACK wire
Some of my main harnesses use YELLOW as REAR BRAKE so ORANGE will GO to YELLOW if you are using my main harness kit,
So I think this maybe a nice add on if you need to have TURN SIGNALS
The THREE WIRES to SWITCH are at the HANDLBARS but it could be changed to HEADLIGHT BUCKET or UNDER SEAT.
OK here's the pictures All of my harnesses are 16 gage wire and tagged plus shrink wrapped.
I JUST FOUND A NEW COMPANY THAT SELLS 15 DIFFERENT COLOR WIRES so it will get easier on new ones.
Thanks for looking
Rich:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1460.JPG
    IMG_1460.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1462.JPG
    IMG_1462.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1463.JPG
    IMG_1463.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 276
Wooo!!! That guy in Texas is ME!! Thanks DaddyG, it looks great. I sure can't wait to get it. I really didn't want to buy a kit, but your price made it REALLY hard to say no to, and the quality is great. Plus the time I'll save will be well worth it. This is EXACTLY what I need. So thanks again!!!

Back