After Markey Parts Sources

landerson

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

New into the motorcycle world and was curious of the parts stores (internet) that you guys buy Yamaha and general motorcycle parts from (tanks, wheels etc.). When it comes to auto/motorcycle parts, I've learned you can really get ripped off if you're buying from the wrong suppliers. Any recomendations of companies that sell quality bike parts at reasonable pricing?

Thanks in advance

650central and MikesXS are the most popular for the XS. There are some others, such as Bike Barn and Bike Bandit. I will tell you, not all the parts are available. Some parts, like carb bodies, certain wheel spacers, ect are not reproduced. So don't through anything away and try your hardest not to damage parts when removing or repairing them.

Thanks for the heads up.

I've learned messing with vintage VW engines there's tons of places to buy the parts but sometimes its hard to figure out the best quality and prices, especially when almost everything VW is based out of California or midwest states. But once I find a good, reliable source, no problem. I'm realizing most XS650 bikes and parts are selling through the midwest and not much action down in the south.

After scanning through these XS forums I've found the memebers treat each other great with respect and support..very encouraging. I've seen other forums (dunebuggy related) treat each other like crap.

Thanks again.

I used to be a member on a Manx forum and had nothing but good experiences. As well as here. Check around the forums for feed back on the sites you are interested in buying from and if all else fails, just ask. Welcome and best of luck with your build.

There will be some bs'ing and poking fun here, but generally it is pretty mild.

Back