Aftermarket front motor mount for 74 and newer frames

He logged in once near the end of August but if you look at my earlier post, he hadn't logged in here since the beginning of July he isn't actively participating or checking up on the customer queue. I sill haven't gotten a response to PM or email. Anyone else? I'm way beyond the point of PayPal issuing a refund so all I can do is sit and wait patiently, and I'm glad to do that if I had more info on the delay.

I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt and assume health or family issues. It isn't asking much to have some sort of message or note sent to paying customers that a delay is expected due to circumstance or emergency if one has the time to hop on the forum.

Last edited:
One reason I bought one is I have no welder, which is an obvious detriment in my bag of tricks available in the garage, but I don't have the facilities or time to buy a bunch of fabrication equipment to make my own parts. I'm completely fine with paying a price premium for the labor someone else puts into a finished product I can slap on.

If I had the equipment and time, I'd be happily doing it myself and posting the work.

In any case, the issue here appears to be "where in the world is tigman?" and it seems like no one knows for sure and a few of us who are a bit concerned because paypal only gives 45 days and 2 months have elapsed for me. At this point, I'm more annoyed that there isn't any other product on the market that replaces the factory bracket than the $60 I'm out.

Well, I have access to a waterjet... and I TIG weld! If somebody wants to send me their front motor mount so I can make a jig from it, I will make them a new one like in the previous pics, for FREE!

I would use my own, but my bike is a 72, and has a multiple piece mount, AND I cut up the frame, making new bike.

Email me, and I'll send you the address (in California).
SPiNNeR@ErisWerks.com
www.ErisWerks.com

Well, I have access to a waterjet... and I TIG weld! If somebody wants to send me their front motor mount so I can make a jig from it, I will make them a new one like in the previous pics, for FREE!

I would use my own, but my bike is a 72, and has a multiple piece mount, AND I cut up the frame, making new bike.

Email me, and I'll send you the address (in California).
SPiNNeR@ErisWerks.com
www.ErisWerks.com

I will take you up on that Pm the address you want it shipped to and I will mail it out tomorrow.

Posted via Mobile

Just noticed I got an email from Jake N. also (actually before crankel85 pm'd me). So, to be fair, looks like I'll be doing 2 free motor mounts.

If you're going to start a list of folks interested in paying for a mount, count me in. I'm sure it'll be a fantastic mount. I'll even pre-pay if you need seed money to do a first production run. Glad the ugly motor mount can finally be replaced.

I'd love to do that, but let me get these first two out so I can see how long they take for me to make, and make sure they fit correctly before I start taking orders. I will probably have people just email me orders, that way I can keep track of everything, and I can send invoices, etc.

Unfortunately, I am another guy patiently awaiting the resurfacing of Tigman. I PayPal'd him $60 on August 1, and never heard from him. On August 15, I sent him a message and he actually responded. He told me his tubing was on back order but should be arriving shortly. I haven't heard from him since and he's not responding to messages anymore.

Guess I'm in the market for one of your motor mounts too Spinner.

Back