Aftermarket Front MotorMount

Great, Street Tracker! I'll have one ready in a jiff.

In other news, I've redesigned the lightened model of the motormount. I wasn't able to cut my logo that small, so I just took some out of the middle. I think it still looks good. What do you all think? I'll post real pictures once I have one together, but for now, here's a rendering.
LightenedMotorMount_zpsbaccbd8b.jpg

Sure is, Street Tracker. Here's a little mock-up for you.
uploadfromtaptalk1387596861480.jpg

P.S. Street Tracker, I responded to your email and sent you an invoice too, but haven't gotten any response.

Nice….. I like it. I got your email but no invoice yet, even logged into PP to see if it was there so I am not sure where it is. You may want to check and see if the email was correct???

Actually Street Tracker, the invoice was sent from quickbooks, so through the same email as the one I sent the message through. I'll double check that it sent out later, but you can just send payment through PayPal to the address I have you. I'll be able to send it out tomorrow.

OK, THE REAL SPINNER is the real deal, he does not mess around. I got mine and thought I would post some pictures since I had not seen any posted yet. It look like it grew there the fit is spot on, nice piece for sure. Thanks SPINNER :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1648.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1650.jpg
    IMG_1650.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1645.jpg
    IMG_1645.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 283
Only one more day for the Dec. Discount! Get your order in tonight or tomorrow, and you, too, can have your very own ErisWerks motormount headed for your doorstep.

Hey, everybody. Thanks for the interest. I am curently out of stock on these guys right now, but I am happy to start another batch. Please be patient, and let me know what you are interested in. I will make it happen again.
:thumbsup:

I think I grabbed his last two of Spinners original style mounts. A big thanks to Spinner...mounts look and fit perfect

Alright, everybody. It looks like it's time to make another batch of these. I revently moved shops, and no longer have access to a waterjet and lathe, which means outsourcing!

I found waterjet place, and the price is reasonable, but as far as lathe work, I am still looking for a local machine shop that is willing to do such a small job.

On the other hand, my new shopmate says he's got a lathe coming in (I just haven't seen it yet), so I should be able to use that, but it might still be a month. This is the direction I am leaning right now.

So, looks like the next batch COULD be ready in a month. I hope thos isn't too long to wait. I appreciate everybody's patience.

Back