Another Motor needs a REBUILD

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
This motor three years ago turned over but because it sat and never had any oil in it the pistons were stuck and it took a little work but now its rebuild time. Bottom end is next to come apart and new seals replaced plus a good inspection on crank and trans. Clutch is getting replaced so I don't care what that looks like LOL
Two new rebuilds going on the bench this week and Cruzin Image pistons on order. I was just at powder coaters this morning and may do the cases in black. Back to breaking down another motor today.
Looking for dead motors in the PHILA/DEL/NEW JERSEY area email me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM
Thanks RICH
ALSO taking orders for HARNESS KITS for OCT 2018

Attachments

• motor rebuild.jpg
    motor rebuild.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 112
  • pistons.jpg
    pistons.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 122
Two days of cutting and grinding on this one frame to give it a very clean look. All paint removed down to bare metal and all tabs not in use cut off. 20 Pounds of rust and brackets gone . Pictures will be posted this is before picture.

Attachments

• chop.jpg
    chop.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 129
OK cut up the frame the way I want the look to be and now I am going to either paint it white with brushed tank and fenders with clear coat or black.Going to combine both of these looks but more gangster look
What you think white with white spoke wheels or all black.

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 101
  • frame1.jpg
    frame1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 117
  • white bike.jpg
    white bike.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG