Any Kenny Roberts yellow colour schemes on their XS?

Tony g

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Would like to see how the scheme works with a stock bike not a tracker (but would still like to see those too) ;)

Cheers

Tony

justa tracker....
1699269367997.png

1699269529984.png

IMG_5730.jpeg

Not “King Kenny” but still yellow. Catches your eye.
Yamahas were Yellow in those best days !
In 1981 I bought my first road bike , a 78 Special. I took off the tank & side covers , had em painted Yellow 😄

Who sells the tail section bodywork for these? Im loving the look ;) Packrat, is the seat comfy?

Cheers

tony

Who sells the tail section bodywork for these? Im loving the look ;) Packrat, is the seat comfy?

Cheers

tony
It’s not overly comfy but I made the pad and used a medium density memory foam and I wish I had used a softer urethane foam. It’s great to sit on but it does not absorb impacts well.

It’s not overly comfy but I made the pad and used a medium density memory foam and I wish I had used a softer urethane foam. It’s great to sit on but it does not absorb impacts well.
Thanks for the feedback 👍

Just found this post and thought I would share a picture of my 71. Not exactly racing stripe design, but the colors are correct.

View attachment 255613
I looked and looked for an example of an early badge tank with "Speed Blocks" on it.

@jpdevol finally provided me a pic of one a while back after I failed to find any, then bam....here you are! :thumbsup:

Pretty cool, definitely unique.

Back