Any one interested in building there own leaf springer?

neanderthal

neanderthal
Reaction score
hey guys i'm getting some uppers and lowers made with a spring clamp. just these three items all laser cut by a professional shop. made from mild steel. just seeing if anyone is interested in these parts. you'd need to make your own forks, get your own leafs and make or buy some rockers. also a neck. once they are made ill post pictures in the classified section. for now i just want to see who's interested so i know how many to produce. for all three pieces it will be 120 shipped. thanks and feel free to ask questions.
-jake

top tree - 1 x 3.25 x 9.75
spring clamp - 0.5 x 2.5 x 3.75
fork brace - 0.625 x 5.332 x 9.5

accepts

1" neck
1" rear fork
.875" front fork

just sent out an order for only three sets to be made. im keeping two and will hopefully find a buyer for the third. i imagine itll be posted in the classified section sometime next week.

well this is the hardest part in my opinion. you buy trailer leafs for the leafs. rockers can be bought on ebay or made yourself. and the forks can be heated with a torch and bent. the second hardest part will be to line everything up before you weld. i love the leaf springer look and have been told its a very smooth ride.

Back