any shops specialize in xs building?

That looks done. $3,500 is probably high market for a stock motored hard tail with minimal mods. My personal opinion is that bike worth about $2,500-$2,800. If its as stated in that post. But, with that said. These bikes are hot latey so the value is a bit inflated.

I actually know where a stock xs is. Its been sitting for like 3 years in a shed. Its my brother in laws. But he wouldnt get rid of it then. All was wrong with it was a gas leak. I'm sure other stuff might be wrong with it but he said the gas leak was the only major thing

Posted via Mobile

You could learn a lot about the XS if you trouble shot your brother in laws bike. Just work on it through the site. Don't have to buy it.

Also, I charge nothing amigo. Just glad to help if I can.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. I dont know much about motorcycles to help you, but if you need an extra hand doing something let me know or if you're doing something and wouldn't mind someone trying to learn a thing or two.

I am going to talk to my brother in law tomorrow to see if he wants to sell his 650. I doubt he will seeing that I asked him years ago and he said no because he was going to fix it up.... it's currently sitting in the same spot of the shed it was years ago

Posted via Mobile

Back