Anyone else having trouble with Photobucket?

scott s

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Photobucket recently "upgraded" and after about a week or so, mine has become unusable. The page never seems to finish loading. I can't upload anything. None of the links on the page do anything when I click on them. I've been trying to find a way to contact Photobucket, but like I said, clicking on anything on the page does nothing.

I haven't made any changes to my computer that I'm aware of. Are there settings that I can change that may affect this? There's a link on Photobucket to "switch back to old Photobucket", but again....clicking it does nothing.

I had the same problem, they give you the option to use their new format or stick to the old format. I stuck with the old format. They also asked me what I thought of the new format, I told them it sucks !

Try logging out and log back in, that might cure some of your problems....then choose the old format.

I pulled this photo of my XS650H off of photobucket this morning:

1981Specialll.jpg

yep i've just tried to login and could'nt . looks like they require you to login from scratch so that the site puts a fresh cookie on your pc. Its a good way of geeting rid of all the hundreds of thousands of dormant /unused accounts and stored media ..:wink2:

Just need to login with your original registration email address as your id and password and your stored media should be there.:thumbsup:

I've logged in a couple of times now. Even restarted my computer. I can't get it to work. Does anyone have a contact link for Photobucket? Nothing happens when I try to click/open links on there. Not to Photobucket, my albums, upload, etc.

make sure that you haven't got your security settings too high and that you have cookies activated.
Look in your 'history' in Firefox and select the previous link that did work properly.:thumbsup:

I'm beginning to think it's a Photobucket problem. The same thing's happening on my laptop. When I click the link hamamatsu posted, it comes up but it's the same as on my PC. Nothing happens when I click the links.

still working fine for me so its definitely your pcsetup or settings that are the problem.
What security have you got ? you need to check your settings

Hamamatsu's link is faulty

This is the first page you should see when you login
http://s130.beta.photobucket.com/

Attachments

• photobucket.jpg
    photobucket.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
That's the page I'm getting but it doesn't load properly, I've tried 2 different pc's now and my mate's getting the same on his posh phone too :(

Yup...same for me. PC and my laptop. I'm booting up an ancient laptop in the garage to try it, too.

When I mouse over "sign in" or "help", the cursor goes from an arrow to the pointy finger thing, but clicking does nothing. Clicking anywhere on the page has no effect.

I left a message of complaint on photobuckets facebook page and a little while later got a reply apologising and they've fixed mine :)

Back