anyone have good luck dealing with lowbrow

pratstyle

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Im a newbie when it comes to vendors. I purchased a david bird hard tail back on the 4th and now have a question for them I have tried with a couple emails and left a couple messages and not a single reply. Looking for info to see if others have the same experience ..

Never, ever had any trouble with Lowbrow...my best buddy and I deal with them often and they have always been great to deal with and will go out of their way to help. Perhaps they are out of the office as far as your emails go.

Thanks .. I ordered a frame and wanted to change it a little the following morning, the lack of comunicatintio has me worried a bit even though lowbrow was highly recomened .. ill keep my fingers crossed. Thanks again

I tryed to be a supplier for them. After I gave them my paperwork they said I'm to small to be a dealer for them. There shop is 3 people and there 5 minutes from them. Ill never do business with them.

A sign of quality is not selling to every tom dick and harry who claims they are a dealer.

They've been great for me. Reasonable response time and super easy to deal with. Even when I was shipped a wrong item. They shipped the right part the same day I called them and included a pre paid return envelope to get the other part back.

Nothing but positive experiences when dealing with Kyle and the crew. My number one choice for just about everything. I've never had a problem with communication either. Always received immediate replies. Maybe your order fell into a time when they were participating in some kind of an event? Seriously a solid crew...

Today everything has worked out.. I heard they were a great company to deal with , was just a bit worried from my original order on the 4th.. but communication was good this morning.. I look forward to more purchases from them.

Bought a rear fender from them and it was very rough. When I e-mailed about the quality the response I for was you bought a trailer fender not a handmade fender at 3x the cost. Not very pleased with their attitude but they are giving me my money back for that twisted up mess. They even told me they check everything before it goes out so if they think that was acceptable quality I'll never buy from them again

If you have the proper paper work and don't work out of your living room i would think they would want anyones business. They seem like nice people with the times i ordered from them. If you don't like them but there product give JON a ring at MONSTERCRAFTERS he gets parts out quick and is a dealer for them and carry's alot of parts. THATS IT FOR PLUGS!!!

Well it should be a biggie
If you have three or more contracts setup with vendors then you should get it. I have been doing this a long time and i have dealt with a lot of vendors over the years and some big ones require a shop not at your house and other who are smart sell to small shops to increase there business. I have two dealer licences but right now i work from my home so i pay retail and i could be a prick and send in pictures of the shop i am going into but i don't because i run my business clean. I can count on my fingers and toes shops around me that scam vendors and they use the home business route. Most big time vendors come or send a person to check you out. Parts Unlimited has a girl in this area and if she doesn't like your shop you don't get parts from them. Was not that way years ago everyone wanted your business. With the internet you are able to get enough parts at good prices to get your work done. My thoughts and agree or disagree if you work from your house in garage or basement and do not have a different address for your business you are taking work away from legal businesses that have employees and trying to stay alive. BUT! if you are getting away with it and uncle sam has not caught up with you yet GOOD FOR YOU!
Its tough to run a business these days so you do what you have too BUT ME i am old school and i would not sleep thinking i am taking FOOD off someones table because i am scamming vendors to get ahead. WANT A BUSINESS OPEN A SHOP with a ADDRESS.

I have a legal business. How am I scaming venders. I have my license and all my tax papers. Would you like me to post them so you stop giving me a hard time. Do I give you shit? No so why do you have to rip on me. I don't have thousands of dollars just like everyone else. So untill I can buy a building and quite my job I'm in my garage.

I am not a dealer, I work out of my garage and pole barn. I deal with people who understand what I am and what I do. I have run into those who only want to deal with "legitimate" dealers. Good for them, I understand totally. I haven't attempted to buy "wholesale" and am not planning on it anytime soon.
Many legitimate dealers started out of a garage. I also agree that wholesalers need to be selective on who their customers are. Liljerry I hope you understand why Lowbrow isn't interested in your business. You are "5 minutes away" why should they sell cheaper to you when they can take that same walk in business themselves and keep $$. Brand image makes a difference. If I am building a brand I might want my products only shown in higher end show rooms. That is the vendors choice. Exclusive trading areas and minimum requirements are standard in nearly every area of sales. In a different business I had $1 million a year sales and a 15,000 foot show room, I still got turned down by some vendors who only wanted multiple store retailers and exclusive displays, again their decision.

Back