anyone have good luck dealing with lowbrow

I am not picking on you i am just telling you how it works. They should sell to you if you are a complete shop with show room and garage and i don't care if you are 5 min or days away BUT! if you are just a service garage and have no way of hanging up there product thats what i am talking about or if you just got a tax number off the internet and don't have a merkintile licence with your township you are just a garage. There are a lot of retail company's that don't care who they sell to or what you got setup and that's there choice but if you want to build up a great shop that people can come too and buy parts over the counter you need a shop with a address. Company's now a days can go onto internet and zoom right in on your property and see what you have. If its a house with a garage behind it they may not deal with you. You are the one who told me you are a new business and want to do work. I even offered work to you but i said show me what you build because i am not going to send a customer and you can't do the work. All i am saying and again i am not picking on you or anyone else. Run a good clean shop and people will come to you. I have lost or turned down more work this year because i lost my building that i was working out of and had partner problems that cost me big bucks. Now i am only finishing up work i got and not doing any full builds for new customers. I only offer now KIT BIKES THAT's IT because i don't feel right having people come to my home for a build. THAT'S not GOOD business in big city areas.

Yeah I don't care that they didn't want to be a vender for me. I just said that I wouldn't order from them. I have like 5 venders so ill order from them. Then you guys start bashing me. I have nothing against you guys. I'm trying to make things that people can afford. But that has nothing to do with this thread. If you guys want to bash me why don't you start a thread for it.

I am not bashing you . You are taking it the wrong way.
Nobody helps anyone in business and i am just trying to point out if you are small and work out of garage that's cool but a lot of vendors are not even going to give you the time of day. That's what i am saying. Good for you if you got 5 vendors and getting work. I think they are wrong not dealing with you business is business and money talks. Vendors now can pick and choose and i go around big vendors all the time and get there parts from other vendors. If i spend $3000.00 are you going to take it or walk away. If i spend $200.00 are you going to take it or walk away. I offered Parts UNLIMITED $21,000.00 and they said my shop was not there image type. Why because i didn't have enough floor space? I had Dirty BIKERS in there when they came? Who know who cares i made a call to one of there vendors 10 min after they left and got what i needed.
So again i am not bashing you just trying to give you the big picture.

Were do you think occ started? He started in his basement untill he could get a shop. Even in his first shop he had no office or show room he just had a desk. Now he is a millionaire. Now I'm not tryin to be occ but I'm trying to offer bike that nice for a price people can afford. And in one year I would like to have a shop but untill then my garage is set up as a shop.

Paul SR owned and operated a metal business before he became OCC. He was a million aire before OCC. His son now runs that Business. They make railings and other products and do very well even today. So they always had the silver spoon in there mouth. He built up OCC with Paul JR to create a job for PAUL JR. Now they have this big building and have just been in there local paper filing BANKRUP. So don't beleave all thats on TV. ITS A TV SOAP OPERA for people to watch and i have had three friends work for them over the years and had very good times there and very bad times. I hope they get there shit together but those bikes are dead and you just don't find people spending $100,000.00 for a $45,000 bike these days. So build your own business on your skills not thinking anyone ever could get that big. ITS TV!!!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUSINESS and hope you get there in your first year because money is tough now.

Back