anyone here have experience with Mike's caliper assy?

emzdogz

Aunty Em
Reaction score
I see they now sell the entire assy. (less pads) for $99 which is only $40 or so more than a re-build kit plus a new piston. Factoring in time required to make old caliper look nice, too, it almost seems worth it to get the entire assy. IF the quality is good.

I know from experience and from reading others' posts that it can be hit or miss with some of the Mike's stuff quality.

Wondering if anyone has any specific experience with the complete caliper assemblies that they sell.

thx

I see they now sell the entire assy. (less pads) for $99 which is only $40 or so more than a re-build kit plus a new piston. Factoring in time required to make old caliper look nice, too, it almost seems worth it to get the entire assy. IF the quality is good.

I know from experience and from reading others' posts that it can be hit or miss with some of the Mike's stuff quality.

Wondering if anyone has any specific experience with the complete caliper assemblies that they sell.

thx

You're just talking the NOS setup right? If so mine works just fine! When I got the bike it had a seized piston on the front brake. I just ordered that and it works!!

Posted via Mobile

hey, i didn't know it was NOS (new old stock). I thought he was having them copied, so more like "re-pop". Well that's good to know it's worked out for you. I really don't even care if it's NOS, re-pop or what as long as it's durable and serviceable.
thx!
:)

hey, i didn't know it was NOS (new old stock). I thought he was having them copied, so more like "re-pop". Well that's good to know it's worked out for you. I really don't even care if it's NOS, re-pop or what as long as it's durable and serviceable.
thx!
:)

Yeah, the copy. That's what I meant.

Posted via Mobile

Back