Anyone seen this helmet?

Ccanady

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I really would like to have a helmet like this..pretty sweet looking too! Just not sure that I want to spend $250 on it!!:eek:

Any opinions?

I'm in the pool to Beta test a 600 dollar helmet. Much like purchasing a bullet proof vest, the question comes to mind if a low bidder is good enough for you? 250 dollars is low to mid market now. I bought my mid market Nolan N43 Trilogy on close out and got it for 239 instead of it's 369 price at the time. Choose wisely.

I'm in the pool to Beta test a 600 dollar helmet. Much like purchasing a bullet proof vest, the question comes to mind if a low bidder is good enough for you? 250 dollars is low to mid market now. I bought my mid market Nolan N43 Trilogy on close out and got it for 239 instead of it's 369 price at the time. Choose wisely.

Im all about spending money on quality. I spent around $300 on my scorpion sinister helmet a few years back. But when it comes to helmets its not all about the money for me. DOT approved is DOT approved no matter how much money you throw at it. So when Im purchasing a helmet, i'm looking for the amount of design ideas that go into it. Thats why I was saying that the Bell Rogue helmet didn't really look like it cost $250. Either way, I'm sure its gonna save my noggin!

Im all about spending money on quality. I spent around $300 on my scorpion sinister helmet a few years back. But when it comes to helmets its not all about the money for me. DOT approved is DOT approved no matter how much money you throw at it. So when Im purchasing a helmet, i'm looking for the amount of design ideas that go into it. Thats why I was saying that the Bell Rogue helmet didn't really look like it cost $250. Either way, I'm sure its gonna save my noggin!

I wear a $20 DOT beanie right now, but seriously looking at the Biltwell Gringo. I looked at the Rogue too, but prefer the Gringo (I like simple and clean).

Back