Anyone using a Voodoo Vintage MK21 Hardtail

3Deuces

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide between a David Bird or the Voodoo Vintage. Can't seem to find much info on the VV tail. Anyone got pics of a complete bike?
Thanks

voodoo vintage is on the board....

Do a search for "lone wolf" and you'll find his thread if you wanna PM him.

I always loved the bird looptail.

Thanks. I PM'd him and he got back to me right away. If anyone is wondering, the tails were just released a month ago, so not many out there yet, I guess.

53F4C54B.jpg

SPY SHOT

yea I think they only got two of them. I really like the kick up on the bottom rail

Hey guys! Just letting you know that soon as my supplier comes through on some DOM (this Monday) we will be shipping more stock to MONSTERCRAFTSMAN A.S.A.P.!

Those guys have been soooo patient with me and I'm trying really hard to get their orders filled! I'll keep you all posted!

I can only speak to my experience working with David on my MK4 XS650 frame. He's been top-notch to deal with and I'm like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve waiting to go pick my frame up in NY state next week. I'm in Toronto and it's just easier with something this big to have it shipped within the US and then drive across the border to pick it up and explain to Customs what it is.

Update:

I received my hardtail from VV Friday afternoon, and had it installed and fully welded by noon Saturday. This is my first bike build and with a littlle research and a few emails to David the install was a no brainer. Just check, double check and triple check for level and square before and after tacking. I just wish my welds looked as good as David's. :doh:

i order mine on 10 17 2014. got email on the 20th said is was done and shippd out. check with usps the smorning and they said the shipping label was made but nothing els has ben done. usps said the label was done at 634 am on monday the 20th, but has not ben shipd anybody had same problem

Hi there!

There were no 21's ordered on the 17th. The closest order for an Mk21 was made on the 20th from Justin Stainbrook. If this is you, check your email. You should have a PayPal shipping invoice awaiting payment. We invoice separately for shipping. Thanks man!

i order mine on 10 17 2014. got email on the 20th said is was done and shippd out. check with usps the smorning and they said the shipping label was made but nothing els has ben done. usps said the label was done at 634 am on monday the 20th, but has not ben shipd anybody had same problem

Back