anyone want my xs?

As in free come and get it? If so I can be there Tuesday am.

******************************************EDIT************************************************************
I do recognize figure8 has first dibs, just throwing my name in the pot if that doesn't work out.

******************************************EDIT************************************************************
I do recognize figure8 has first dibs, just throwing my name in the pot if that doesn't work out.
the person that comes after it would be the easiest.Where are you? My situation here is suboptimal.I need to get rid of a lot more than the motorcycle.

of course not free.its in classifieds for $500.New mikes xs carbs,never put on this bike.A guy in new jersey sold them to me.He said he put them on a bike long enough to see if it started and then took them off.They look brand new. I dont know where you are.

Illinois. Fastenal is easiest.
I have never shipped anything like this.I live in dallas metroplex, for sure they would have any business by any name somewhere here.I guess they put it in a crate too.I expect it might cost a lot. Probably over the phone they can give me a ballpark figure.Where in illinois? I would much prefer selling it to someone on this great forum.

figure 8, weekender.Minus the carbs come and get it for free.I have the stock carbs all in pieces but at my sisters house 100 miles away.

Back