Trade - Basket case project in trade for running car

Poverty

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Ive recntly had my car crashed .. and havent been able to get to and from work .. Im about to lose my job over this ..

Im willing to trade one of my lesser projects for a running car that can get me back going again ... sucks but tis is life

Ive got a 78 engine (turns over , bs38 carbs , 81 0r 82 frame (rough and cut for Hardtail) clear title in hand , forks, trees , cut headers and some other misc stuff to go with .. if your interested .. or just have a CHEAAAP car to sell Please HMU Im extreamly desperate right now .. something like a civic would be great ,, just needs to run and pass inspection

also have some guns Id be willing to tradew as well nothing special .. but everyone likes guns

and a Lincoln 225 Stick welder I have never used it .. been carrying it around for years .. still has the tape on the leads

Last edited:
shit .. Liquor .. Ill throw in any substance you want .. If I lose my job I lose my house .. im in a really bad situation right now

Man if you were closer I'd offer up my 01 chavy astro cargo van. its not pretty but starts every time... Maine is a bit of a haul though.

Can you travel a little to get something? I can meet you on the PA MD border..I MIGHT be able to go all the way have a trailer and a truck.

In the morning I can make a call on a older Nissan pickup. I know it runs strong and drives but bed is in a little rough shape. I dont know how picky VA inspections are for body work but its something.
PM coming to ya to.

heres a pick of the welder .. I swear Ive never used it since the day I picked it up years ago its just dirty from the shop and has a dent in the bottom from moving ..

I can post pics of the guns if anyone is interested .. ( IDK if thats cool with the fourm so Ill wait for a response) I have a really good lead on a car for 700$ so thats my overall goal .. but ive got to move fast

thanks for the reply's guys ..

Attachments

• 2012-06-26 16.06.44.jpg
    2012-06-26 16.06.44.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 65
Back