For Sale - beautiful 1987 750 haraly look alike not mine thank god

I just had to e-mail him and point out several items, then included a picture of my XS650 bobber. He might get mad, but as a previous poster pointed out, this is what happens when someone smokes meth!

i just took a second look at this add (to admire the attention to detail). is that his reg/rectifier dangling in the wind below the custom seat? nice.

i just took a second look at this add (to admire the attention to detail). is that his reg/rectifier dangling in the wind below the custom seat? nice.

That is a "free air" rectifier mod... good for an additional 15 HP, I reckon. And the Honda Comstar front wheel is the ultimate crowning touch for this marvel of engineering.

Last edited:
And you know with such precision to detail on this lovely example of an XS bobber/hardtail that the welds will never brake on you.
Take note all you guys selling aftermarket forward controls, if this guy ever starts up a business selling his you are in for a hell of a fight

I recieved this reply to my e-mail:
Hey don't shoot the messenger lol! and I agree with you 100% I just post what I am paid to post, I did not agree with speed or flames. But the year of the bike is exactly dead on. and I would still recommend it for sale to someone that loves bikes. Owner will take $1000.00 for it and that is the bottom dollar he will except.

Again, If interested in buying the bike, or testing it. The number is 567-288-6009. and lol I am the computer guy, not the mechanic, motors are not my area of expertise.

Back