BIG MOUTH with a microphone!

From the content of your posts it would seem that you are off your meds . How do you keep your "Front Toward Enemy " ? I got this mental image of you spinning around in circles in a padded room.......

Funny how crazy people always point to other people and call them crazy .

If you knew her, you'd understand why I can make that statement. But you don't, so the best you can do is imply that I'm off my rocker because I say she is. Good show there, bucko. :thumbsup: Way to change the subject. Oh, wait; that's what you say WE did, right? Uh, I'm confused. :confused:

Oh, just to let you know , not bragging or anything cause I wasn't there , but Canada actually won the war of 1812 . Look at the St.Lawrence river , Canada owns both sides of it. That was the war that defined the border.

I think littlebill31 took care of that nicely. Also even after 1867 y'all 'sorta' belonged to Great Britain until the Treaty of Versailles was signed and y'all still had to ask the British to amend your Constitution until 1982.

Funny: I can sorta understand your not being familiar with the workings of the government here in the Great Satan, but to be ignorant of your own country's history? :shrug: Must be all that legal pot.

From the content of your posts it would seem that you are off your meds . How do you keep your "Front Toward Enemy " ? I got this mental image of you spinning around in circles in a padded room.......

I thought you were supposed to be a badass? But you don't know what that means? Ah, well; more subject changing from you. That means your argument is done.

ClaymoreMine.jpg

The Claymore. 3 1/2 pounds of "welcome motherfucker!"

Incidentally, we can buy those here too. Costs a bit, takes a little while, but it can happen.

Attachments

• if_guns_kill_people-d57d21cd7b943a0796641659152d97b9.jpg
    if_guns_kill_people-d57d21cd7b943a0796641659152d97b9.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 181
Funny how crazy people always point to other people and call them crazy . Oh, just to let you know , not bragging or anything cause I wasn't there , but Canada actually won the war of 1812 . Look at the St.Lawrence river , Canada owns both sides of it. That was the war that defined the border.

I grew up fishing the St. Lawrence River and I don't recall any Red Bounties on horse back patrolling the American shorelines of the SLR,that must be some hard core lazed pot you've been smoking.

when I saw this My blood pressure went up.
And I could not believe what I hearing and what they did to this 70s Lady will piss you off!

Just so happened a TV crew was filming an old woman walking around her house with a gun in her hand while the police were in the house. Maybe she was set by the TV crew for ratings.

Every where else in the clip the police knocked on the door and asked about guns then made sure the owners were distanced from the gun.

Not condoning the police actions, guns create paranoia and a cop has to be if he/she is going to survive and if they are in a house and they see a person wandering around with a gun, just as it happens the TV crew were filming, then the actions of the police is self defense.

The hurricane was unprecedented. Ineffectual and ill prepared politicians from local, state and federal let it get out of hand and took to long to make decisions and by the time they did the only one's they had left would not help any one in New Orleans.

This proves the second amendment cannot be overruled or a president was set, (The removal of the second amendment for all Americans), The federal court upheld the law. The bureaucrats at city level tried to save face by holding out untill the second injunction, in an unsavable situation.

The city made a ruling and a bad one at that, removing guns from house's and peoples possession, (When they had been evacuated), was well intended. imagine the chaos in the super-dome when food and water ran out if every one had a gun, look how the social order broke down as it was.

shows how much the police can be relied on if they wouldn't, (remove the Guns), do the same to the gangs

Just to keep the debate balanced

The NRA has been hiding the truth, from every one as well. Using there 33million membership base and campaign funds to stop information getting out that would hurt their arguments or contradict their facts

Also having a little trouble knowing what they stand for

Links HERE and HERE

An interesting fact about what party they like and why.

"88 percent of Republicans now in Congress have received a contribution from the NRA at some point in their career, as have 11 percent of Democrats."

I agree their is more to the picture than the stats show. It is easy to pick out a couple of stats to make a point but how can those stats be relied on, when the information that is need for fair and balanced information, is nipped in the bud by getting the funds withdrawn so the information is not gathered

The NRA has been so affective with their lobbying that funds have been removed for research on the affects of guns and violence.

It is true that they take contributions from the NRA. But they don't have too. It is a known fact that all the politicians, including both sides, are corrupt. They take pay offs, or contributions as they call them, from groups they don't even know. Their facts are wrong on both sides too when they debate these groups, sometimes making a stand for the opposing group. They are politicians. They will take money to fight something they know nothing about. It is a common occurrence in Washington everyday. And out Govt is probably second to Korea fro hiding info from the public.
Then the media makes it seem as everyone is walking around with AK-47's or something.

One thing I did want to point out, since we are talking about incorrect info. Check out our VP. Where does he get his info from? Is he actually out studying these things or does he get one sided info from a 25 yr old intern?

And this is probably the best thing produced on TV in a long time. And it rings true. We need to fix so much more, which will, in turn, solve some bigger issues.

Again, I am not arguing. Just throwing some stuff out there.

What a great comeback to a typical, modern, politically correct idiot journalist…

Stupid Question... Excellent Answer!

a female broadcaster and General C who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting
his military Headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General C, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL C:
We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL C:
I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL C:
I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL C:

Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The broadcast went silent for 46 seconds and when
it returned, the interview was over.

God, I would pay money to have seen her face…
I bet it would have made lemon juice look like honey.

Last edited:
Hell I don't know.
A friend sent it to me in a email.
and thats the internet, and everybody knows that You can't lie on the internet.:laugh:
I'll fix it skull

I didn't know if you thought it was real or not.

Cosgrove hasn't been in the Army for years now and he just wasn't the type to say something like that. He is really one of those good guys who wasn't a politicians puppet in fact they, Politicians, would faurn over him because his honesty and integrity was a + for them.
Link. Hoax Slayer

Back