Bike event wildwood nj

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Ok for all you guys that are close to the WILDWOODS EXIT 4 GARDENSTATE PARKWAY
This week is the roar to the shore or whatever they are calling it this year.
Tons of venders in two locations and tons of cool bikes. Last year there were a couple XS650 chops that showed up.
PLEASE !!!! Leave you attitude HOME!!!! There are a bunch of true 1% walking around
I will be there walking around on SATURDAY checking out the bikes. Very good show of custom bikes to look at and everyone rides there bikes up and down ATLANTIC AVE to way late in the night.
Wildwood has one of the largest boardwalks and you can Dump the wife off there or she can sit on the beach and get some sun like mine does HAHA
IF you see a Bald Headed guy with a DOOWOP t Shirt on say hi I DON'T BITE.
Come on down and have a great time
Rich

I wish I could make it this weekend. But I will be there Oct 4 for "The Race of Gentlemen"
old bike and car racing on the beech! Maybe see ya then!

I wish I was able to make it,sadly have to work. Next your tho mine will be down there.

OK was a cool day yesterday a lot of vendors BUT I didn't see one XS650. Tons of Harleys and some nice baggers too. OWELL NEXT YEAR

Sorry no it was a crazy day. My shop has been shut down for 2 yrs and some how I ended up with broke down bikes coming to garage for help. So my one guy worked his butt off getting some back on the rode. Not what I wanted I AM CLOSED PEOPLE CLOSED!!!!! HAHA So no time for pictures nice bikes and when I was over there NO XS650 to be seen. They were hiding from all the outlaw bikes......:yikes:

Back