Billet Rear Sets. ALL XS650's

I dont have any standard pipes personally. I will have to borrow a buddies to check that. Could be a while before i get a chance to. It sint pretty i know, but I dont have the expenses to make pivots like leslie so politley showed us.

hi
didn't want you to think i was having a go
i think what you have done is great and there should be more of it and i know your not making much on them
just my pipes are pretty tight into the cases
cheers

J

Attachments

• 405047_3388357161549_1648190546_2811436_939312429_n.jpg
    405047_3388357161549_1648190546_2811436_939312429_n.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 326
Your fine, I was making a smart ass remark to another member posting a product, on someone elses for sale post. Kind of rude.
But I planned on doing the research on the stock pipe clearance. Just for reference sake. Ill let you know when that heppens. I have to look at the same buddies 650 chopper we built, for another thing anyways. It may be sooner than i thought.
Kris

I dont have any standard pipes personally. I will have to borrow a buddies to check that. Could be a while before i get a chance to. It sint pretty i know, but I dont have the expenses to make pivots like leslie so politley showed us.

Sorry Durgam I did not mean to be ignorant. Please except my apologies as i only wanted to show the ones I have bought.

I have not got the skill or the talent to manufacture my own:banghead:

Leslie

Sorry Durgam I did not mean to be ignorant. Please except my apologies as i only wanted to show the ones I have bought.

I have not got the skill or the talent to manufacture my own:banghead:

Leslie

No worries. I was having a Shit fit of a day.

Anyways.....

Kits will be in stock this week for shipment!!

If i have a threaded lever, ill get it out today, Priority mail. If not what wouold you like to do? Ill make it right.

Kris, hello.
Here's what makes sense to me:
If you have threaded levers I'd like to exchange the non-threaded one for a threaded one.
Looks like I did get the wrong bolts/nuts kit for connecting levers to rod-ends. Two bolts won't go clear up to the lever edge and there were two nuts missing.
Real life'll do that some days.
If I send the lever arm to you right away what does the turn around time on the parts being shipped to me look like using the same post as you did before?
And what's your address to ship it to? Charge me for shipping is ok by me.
Charlie

My fault on this, I lost track of things. I do have a threaded lever to send out to you, Il get it in the mail ,dont worry about shipping charges, But thank you.

Kris

I would like to see a complete bolt on rearset kit from any manufacturer that was ready to bolt on which included any and all shift lever or kickstart arms heated and bent to fit included in package. Up the price if needed.
jefft

The Tarozzi kit has all the goods, but you still need to heat and bend the kicker. Im working on making my own splined components...... But, Broaches are costly$$$

Kits are still available. I have'nt been checking this for a bit, my apologies. I am out of rear mounts for a bit, But I have plenty of MID mounts in stock.

Hey man how you doing.
I bought some stuff from you before and top notch work and hope your selling like mad. Here is my problem and want to see if you got something to help without me bending up stuff. I am doing a cafe bike with TCBROTHERS rear sets and of course the kicker hit. This motor is worked to the gills and the starter will not turn it over because its all new and compression is up there. So my question is does your fold up pegs fit the TCBROTHERS setup or do i trash those and have to buy a new fold up set. Hopefully the $150.00 battery that i got will kick this once the motor is broken in but there is just way too much money in this bike to mickey mouse parts.
I had your number somewhere but if you could email me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM i would like to talk to you. I am building myself a TURBO CB1100F chop and need some setup for that too.
Thanks BE GOOD
RICH

Back